Site EHS Manager (123) Indonesia
Our client a major player in the power generation industry is currently looking for a Site EHS Manager to work under the following conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
Job Location : Semarang, Indonesia
Contract : 24 months with possibility of extension
The Site EHS Manager advises the Consortium on the site environmental, health, safety management system, ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory, regulatory, contractual and company requirements on behalf of company. This position implements and maintains the site security management system, as applicable. The Site EHS Manager defines and monitors actions to improve EHS performance for the company’s scope and advises on the same for the Consortium partner scope. This position leads and manages directly the EHS team members.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the site related rules defined in the Site EHS plan and revise as necessary to keep up to date, in consultation with the Consortium Project EHS Manager, EHS Manager and the Project Manager.
- Ensure adequate engagement of Consortium partner in implementation of Consortium EHS Plan for the project
- Involved in preparing site daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure effective implementation of EHS management system including policy, plans, training, effective risk assessment, inspection, auditing, event management and analysis.
- Ensure effective implementation of standards and procedures at site, including the effectiveness of safety related processes owned by others such as commissioning.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken in the event of non-compliance.
- Provide timely information to the site management in relation to any trends that become evident through analysis.
- Ensure an effective EHS subcontractor management and audit program is maintained by the partner and team and to monitor compliance with all relevant site EHS requirements.
- Actively communicate on the Framework & audit requirements and ensure the site manager monitors and maintains site compliance. Set up and maintain the EHS training needs analysis and training plan.
- Ensure effective EHS communication to all site personnel.
- Ensure effective implementation of the site risk assessment process. Ensure an effective review of company & subcontractors EHS documentation (e.g. method statement and associated risk assessment) against company, Client and regulatory requirements.
- Gas Power Systems
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all EHS events are reported, recorded and analyzed.
- Ensure full implementation of a just and fair culture in terms of reward and discipline at site.
- Advise site management on potential legal exposure and EHS concerns including the effective Management of Change.
- Implement and maintain effective emergency plans, security programs and site access control procedures.
- Support the Consortium Project EHS Manager & EHS Manager in achieving EHS budget targets.
- Perform periodic reporting in Gensuite and other means as instructed by the Business.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation for the duration of the project.
- In coordination with the site manager, liaise with the customer on EHS matters and with the relevant EHS authorities and external services.
- Review (and validate or reject) the assignment to site of sub-contractors’ EHS professionals.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement processes, by providing EHS-related feedback to the site team.
- Lead site EHS kick-off meeting with partner if any.
- The above responsibilities should be read in conjunction with the site specific EHS Plan and associated work instruction, forms and Gensuite deliverables.