Production Manager - Audiovisual (271) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Fulltime, permanent, Sydney CBD location – closer to train station!
- Make a mark in the Audio Visual industry!
- Attractive salary package and work life balance!
Our client, an industry leader in the Audio Visual production industry is seeking an experienced Production Manager to join them in their office in Sydney CBD.
About the Company:
Our client is a pioneer in the Audio Visual production industry who work with major clients from various sectors like banking & insurance, FMCG, Automobile, etc. to stage their shows across Australia. They provide onsite Audio Visual support, integration, maintenance, event support, equipment hire and broadcast video support. They are currently in the lookout for an experienced Production Manager/Technical Director to join their team in Sydney CBD.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the events production team comprising of Audio, Vision, Camera and lighting crews.
- Managing events and provide support to the team with regards to lighting, special effects, sound effects and rigging.
- Leading a team to run pre-production and post-production smoothly.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Mentoring the team to work at their optimum best.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Minimum 10+ years’ solid experience in the industry.
- A winner with an outstanding track record of customer service and Account Management experience.
- A high level of Audio Visual technical knowledge and an eye for detail;
- Sound experience in pre-production and post-production space.
- Strong leadership and project management skills;
- Accountable with proven experience as a self-driven individual who can work productively in a team environment;
- Dedication and the ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines;
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to click “apply”. Alternatively, to have a confidential discussion please do not hesitate to call Kalai Sriram on (02) 8015 9850.
This role not for you? Please visit www.trojanrecruit.com.au for more related jobs.