Work Force Manager (88TL) Chandler, Arizona
Oxford Global Resources is a talent-driven consulting firm providing individual consultants, project teams, and strategic outsourcing services to clients in a wide range of industries. We leverage our recruiting expertise to deliver high-end consulting services for engagements in select Information Technology and Engineering disciplines. Founded in 1984, Oxford combines international reach with local depth, serving our clients with approximately 500 full time employees through an integrated network of over 20 offices in North America and Europe. Oxford Global Resources is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment (NASDAQ: ASGN), a diversified specialty staffing firm headquartered in Calabasas, CA. Visit us at http://www.oxfordcorp.com/corpemployees.html.
Oxford Healthcare IT offers experienced functional and technical healthcare IT consultants to ensure hospitals and physician practices realize their investment in information technology.
From planning and assessment through implementation and upgrades, Oxford consultants provide the expertise and independent advice you need to guide your revenue cycle, clinical systems, electronic medical records and related IT projects.
We provide a comprehensive range of services and expertise for all major vendors’ products including Epic, Cerner, Meditech, McKesson, Allscripts.
Work Location: Phoenix, AZ
Support the organization’s business objectives for the Healthcare IT organization by building and maintaining a workforce that provides consulting expertise to clients across the United States.
Interview potential full time Healthcare IT talent. Work with internal recruiters and account managers to find HCIT people t interview and assign to projects. Manage the Workforce to ensure that everyone is reporting billable hours to our clients. Meet with the employees and ensure they receive proper onboarding once hired. Build a team that communicates and works together to solve problems and share successes.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience locating and interviewing HCIT or IT consultants. They will also have experience managing a workforce and needs to have good interpersonal skills. Healthcare experience is a big plus
- through monthly calls and in-person visits, develop and maintain long term business relationships
- ensure the quality of your workforce through follow-up calls and correspondence with both the workforce and Oxford’s internal recruiters and account managers.
- Communicate consultant roll-off dates to ensure the next project is set up in a timely manner.
- educate and exchange market data and trends with internal staff
- Set up and manage a referral program to help grow the program.
- Work with internal staff to communicate the program and drive the referral program
- Set up and manage a communication program with the technical workforce
- Set up Practice Managers in specific skillsets and deploy them at our Grade ‘A’ customers
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5 years of solid Recruiting and Workforce Management experience preferably in Healthcare IT staffing or consulting industries
- Strong Communication and Organizational skills
- Must be a self starter with a track record of working independently
- Prior staffing or Consulting industry experience in a senior level role
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
Oxford Global Resources, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.