Program Communications Manager (269BR) Eagan, Minnesota
|Salary:||per experience level|
As Krames StayWell, a leading health engagement solutions company, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions to help our clients achieve their acquisition and retention, population health management, and patient and consumer education goals. Leveraging extensive technology assets, advanced analytics, rich health content and robust, multi-channel deployment, StayWell solutions reach consumers with the right message at the right time in the right format. StayWell solutions touch more than 80 million people every year and are redefining engagement to drive positive consumer health decisions and behavior change. For more information, visit www.kramesstaywell.com. As StayWell Health Management, we are a population health management company that pairs the science of behavior change with the art of program delivery to help organizations improve employee health and wellness, increase productivity, and decrease health care costs. StayWell’s proven approach yields three key outcomes that strengthen cultures of health – organizational alignment, social connection, and personal change. StayWell programs receive top industry honors, including the C. Everett Koop National Health Award, NBGH Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles Award, and WELCOA Well Workplace Awards for health management programs. For more information, visit staywell.com. Together, we are StayWell.
We are currently seeking a communication strategist to help grow our programs!
Our Program Communications Manager is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day program and service delivery for assigned communications projects working independently with minimal direction, as well as part of a team.
The work to be done includes:
• Consulting directly with StayWell clients to define communications requirements for program implementations and participation, and recommends engagement strategies to improve conversions and drive engagement.
• Managing the development of participant engagement communications to drive traffic to the StayWell programs and services - working interdepartmentally on the development, enhancement, and adaptation of the existing participant engagement materials.
• Managing the strategy, development, and implementation of tools and techniques to increase participation and effectiveness of the division’s programming for customers by producing communications materials and complete client customizations while helping to manage resources to meet budget requirements.
• Leading communication program development process; collaborating to gather and organize product requirements; responding to suggestions and concerns and assisting in new and existing product training for the organization.
• Leading communication projects working with IT, other marketing disciplines, and outside agencies, consultants and suppliers to effectively and efficiently improve digital marketing tactics and consumer experiences, and increase return on marketing investments.
• Contributing to the creation of integrated communications campaigns, using both tradition and digital media, leveraging solid understanding of broader media principles across all media types.
• Ensuring Staywell and client brand attributes are incorporated into digital and direct marketing tactics.
• Monitor competitive initiatives and remain up to date on digital marketing innovation.
• Providing print-buying and postal regulation backup support for communications and marketing related products.
• Assisting with the development and design of customer and internal presentations as needed.
• Participating in internal committees and external professional organizations, where needed.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelors degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four (4) year college or university and five (5) or more years related experience and/or training. These requirements may be substituted by or with an equivalent combination of education and experience where applicable.
Won't you consider applying today?