Receptionist (4141BR) San Antonio, Texas
• Greets visitors and notifies employees of guests’ arrival.
• Maintains visitor register and creates visitor passes/name tags.
• Assists other units as time permits.
• May handle mail/FedEx/UPS distribution to appropriate parties.
• Trains relief receptionist/operators.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members and providers
High School diploma or GED
2 - 3 years experience
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.