Software Engineer - C# (LNR000MZ) Alpharetta, Georgia
Software Engineer - C#
Enjoy the challenge of developing Windows applications to provide our customers with information critical to the operation of their business? Some of the products we develop are for substance abuse testing, tenant screening, fingerprinting and background investigation. You will work on these projects and other Windows and web applications to maximize the products we develop from our massive data resources.
Skills you must have:
C# (C sharp)
Windows client application development
Skills nice to have:
SVN (Apache Subversion)
Familiar with Agile methodology
MS MVC 3.0
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
1. Interfaces with internal customers; interprets requirements and provides recommendations on how to implement.
2. Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high level designs for assigned projects.
3. Full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems. Develops moderate-to advanced modules and system components and develops simple to moderately complex re-usable code.
4. Acts as point of escalation to resolve new/complex issues and provides input about team members' performance and technical abilities. Mentors and coaches team members.
5. Remains current on industry standards and advances within area of knowledge.
6. Diagnoses complex system problems using dumps, traces or other diagnostic tools.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or equivalent technical discipline or equivalent technical experience
2. 2 + years experience in full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems.
3. Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required.
4. Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with both technical and non technical audiences including management and cross functional groups.
5. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, management of multiple assignments at the same time. Must be self directed and provides up to date information on progress and issues.
6. Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems successfully and reach workable solutions.
7. Knowledge of large complex systems within the functional area.
8. Ability to work in ambiguous situations; take a high level assignment and work the detail to produce a successful solution.