Advanced Sr. Software Engineer - CRM and MDM (LNR000RZ) Boca Raton, Florida
Advanced Experience Software Engineer - CRM
Boca Raton, FL or Dayton, OH
As a very experienced Software Engineer (we use the title "Consulting) you will be designing and development in our CRM systems area. This position exists to develop/enforce master data management (MDM) principles and develop effective CRM solutions while using standard ETL tools, and serve as a senior source of expertise and technical leadership.
Skills and Experience required:
5+ years design and development experience in CRM systems area, preferably Siebel.
3+ years experience with Informatica PowerCenter.
3+ years of master data management experience, preferably Siperian/Informatica.
Advanced knowledge and understanding of large complex CRM systems.
Basic understanding of data warehousing concepts, preferably OBIEE.
1. Recommends technical strategy and direction. Participates in development and evolution of architecture.
2. Determines feasibility of customer requirements and designs solutions; builds and integrates the implementation
3. Proactively researches and monitors emerging technologies and advancements in the areas of CRM and MDM technologies; recommends innovative and effective solutions based on advanced research and analysis of findings.
4. Communicates technical information successfully with technical and non technical audiences such as business analysts, project managers, developers, operataions staff, and various levels of management.
5. Acts as a senior source of expertise and mentors less experienced staff.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree desirable), or equivalent technical experience
2. 7+ years experience in full lifecycle development process including advanced design, development, testing and implementation of advanced and complexity systems.
3. Ability to lead major technical project design, and engineering implementation.
4. Ability to lead medium to large technical teams some of which may exists in other geographical location including advanced organizational skills, attention to detail, management of multiple projects at the same time.
5. Excellent verbal and written communications skills to be able to communicate and present information to various parties including groups outside of Engineering with Product Management, Sales and external customers and various levels of management.
6. Ability to conduct advanced research and work through highly complex problems successfully and reach optimal solutions.
7. Advanced knowledge and understanding of large complex systems within the functional area.
8. Ability to effectively mentor and train various levels of technical staff.