Sr Software Engineer - C# ASP.net (LNR000TR) Boca Raton, Florida
Sr. Software Engineer – C#
Boca Raton, FL
Are you an experienced C# programmer familiar with a variety of the web development concepts, practices, and procedures? You will have a wide degree of creativity and latitude to develop web services and applications for our "Big Data" business.
Skills you will need:
· Proficiency in C# and ASP.NET XML Web-services
· .NET Framework versions 3.5 and 4.0
· Oracle and MySQL SQL/PL-SQL programming
1. Interfaces with internal customers; interprets requirements and provides recommendations on how to implement.
2. Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high level designs for assigned projects.
3. Full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems. Develops moderate-to advanced modules and system components and develops simple to moderately complex re-usable code.
4. Acts as point of escalation to resolve new/complex issues and provides input about team members' performance and technical abilities. Mentors and coaches team members.
5. Remains current on industry standards and advances within area of knowledge.
6. Diagnoses complex system problems using dumps, traces or other diagnostic tools.
7. Leads in design, code and test reviews where needed.
8. Leads a mid size or larger teams of technical staff to complete assigned projects balancing quality and schedule.
9. Identifies and recommends opportunities for continuous improvements and efficiencies.
10. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or equivalent technical discipline or equivalent technical experience
2. 5 + years experience in full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems.
3. Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required.
4. Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with both technical and non technical audiences including management and cross functional groups.
5. Ability to lead small to mid size technical teams including strong organizational skills, attention to detail, management of multiple assignments at the same time. Must be self directed and provides up to date information on progress and issues.
6. Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems successfully and reach workable solutions.
7. Knowledge of large complex systems within the functional area.
8. Ability to work in ambiguous situations; take a high level assignment and work the detail to produce a successful solution.
9. Ability to effectively mentor and train less experienced personnel.
10. Ability to deliver quality software deliverables.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess, and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.