Senior level Quality Test Engineer - Quality Leadership (LNR000PT) Alpharetta, Georgia
Senior Level Quality Test Engineer
Be a part of our QA Center of Excellence (COE). As a highly experience QA professional (we use the title "Consulting") you will have Quality Assurance responsible for leading the development and execution of performance and automation testing solutions. This position works with management to apply automation strategy and to plan and execute effective and efficient performance and automation testing to accomplish on-time and efficient delivery of high quality software products and/or data.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Creation and Execution of Visual Basic, QTP and BPT Frameworks/Scripts
- HP Quality Center, Defect tracking, QTP Admin
- Database testing (Oracle, MYSQL, and/or Sybase)
- Experience with at least 2 of the following .Net, C#, VC++, Java, Perl,
- Experience working with front end UI, XML, and Web Services technology
- Windows / Linux administrative duties
- Excellent Technical/Communication/Troubleshooting skills
- Mentoring and training of Quality Assurance standards and processes
- Load Runner / Performance Center / Load Testing a plus
- Performance, Capacity, and Regression test procedures
- Work with a distributed team (Cross-Team communications/workings (Ops/Dev/Project Mgt)
- Project Leadership
- Source code Repository (SVN)
- Knowledge of QA and SDLC Methodology
- Familiarity with Security Testing Process a plus
- Mobile IOS/Android Automation Tools
- Familiarity with Selenium
- BS degree with computer science or engineering emphasis or equivalent; similar MS preferred.
- 7 or more years experience in automation and performance tools and quality assurance processes.
- 5+ years experience in creating utilities or applying available tools for the benefit of self and others.