Sr Interaction Designer - CSS JQUery JavaSript (LNR00150) Dayton, Ohio
Senior Interaction Designer
As a Senior Interaction Designer, you will have the opportunity to participate in the entire life cycle development of external web products for the Risk Solutions organization including: design, analysis, prototyping, and technical development. You will be part of a fast-paced, team-oriented, customer-focused environment that will challenge and encourage you to continually develop and strengthen your skills
Skills you must have:
Extensive knowledge of graphic applications and interaction development tools:
- Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, Fireworks, Flash, etc.
Strong experience with the following technologies:
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of multiple product websites
- Creation of production graphics that comply with LexisNexis branding guidelines and visual design standards
- Ensure site integrity through pre-release testing and life cycle maintenance tasks
- Creation and maintenance of product demos and marketing tours
- Conduct usability assessments and reviews and make suggestions based on outcomes
- Keep up to date on latest web technologies
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or design-related field; or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years experience preferred in designing, developing and enhancing dynamic web sites and user environments
- Extensive knowledge of graphic applications and interaction development tools including Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, Fireworks, Flash, etc.
- Experience utilizing usability and human factors design principles
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication / presentation skills and an ability to express complex technical concepts to non-technical peers
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary for optimal teamwork and coordination with cross-functional members including visual designers, usability specialists, web developers, product managers, project managers and software engineers
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Ability to perform quick development with limited turn-around time
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.