Maintenance Project Coordinator - Electrical (PCK593-10883) Donaldsonville, Louisiana
Job ID:11679 Position Description:
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Maintenance Project Coordinator ?
We are currently seeking an Maintenance Project Coordinator for our Louisiana operations. This position will manage contractors performing maintenance work, capital projects and turnaround activities of a specific part of a facility. Responsible for scoping work/projects, bidding activities, managing work execution, job safety, cost management and coordination with other plant activities. Also assist Maintenance Supervision with managing reactive work as needed and will also be the E&I capital project liaison between engineering & maintenance. Conduct audits and inspections.
What will you do?
- Provide assistance to Maintenance Supervisors with managing significant reactive work. This support may include identifying and requisitioning materials or services, managing arc flash & short circuit studies, annual transformer oil testing & coordinate repairs, updating spare parts for all assets in Maximo, review & right size current warehouse E&I spares, managing electric motor repairs and standardization efforts.
- Support Area Maintenance Superintendent with managing area turnarounds. Lead the team consisting of Planners, Production Coordinators, Maintenance Supervisors, Contractors and Engineers. Identify the Turnaround (TA) Scope, coordinate activities, manage budgets and track progress during execution.
- Support Area Maintenance Superintendent in implementing capital projects. This support may include preparing Capital Requests (CR’s), working with Purchasing to select contractors, managing contracts, manage capital project funds and coordination of field activities supporting work execution.
- Manage contractors performing supplemental and specialty maintenance work. Bid work as required by Purchasing, requisition services, manage contracts, manage expense funds and coordinate field activities supporting work execution. Track maintenance budget for projects. Analyze feedback from contractors and other sources to identify and implement productivity improvement opportunities.
- Review, create and modify electrical and instrument PM’s and lead all electrical and instrument 5Y & RCFA Efforts.
- Responsible for conducting audits and inspections
What do you need for this role?
- High School diploma or GED certificate and 5 years of industrial plant experience is required
- Bachelors Degree in Technical or Engineering discipline and 1-3 years of industrial experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Computerized Maintenance Management (Maximo, PI, OIS, Kronos) is preferred
- Proficiency in plant equipment and maintenance standards required
- Leadership/communication skills, ability to get results through others and serve as a change agent a must
- Organizational skills in a fast paced industrial environment are required
- Knowledge of Predictive Maintenance/Preventive Maintenance, vibration/oil analysis, Infrared, Motor Circuit Analysis, Ultra Sound and Root Cause Failure Analysis a preferred
- Physical work environment is frequently outdoors with exposure to varying temperatures from below 32 degrees to above 85 degrees Fahrenheit
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to safely move in and through work areas, including climbing stairs, maintaining good balance, being mentally alert, having good visual acuity, and safely working at heights
- Ability to safely work in and around heavy industrial environment, including moving objects, fluids, concentrated chemicals, and transport vehicles
- Meet fitness for duty criteria under Company Medical Management Program
- Able to wear a respirator
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Selected candidates will be required to successfully complete the following:
- Post-offer/pre-placement drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical, functional capacity examination
- Pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today at www.mosaicco.com/careers and join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.