Electrician B1 (PCK593-7602) Riverview, Florida
Are you our next Electrician-B1?
We are currently seeking a Electrician-B1 for our Big Bend, Florida location. The purpose of this position is to perform preventative maintenance and make repairs on terminal equipment up to and including 4160 volt equipment. Troubleshoot electrical systems and circuits. Aid the management team in all other improvement projects required at Big Bend.
What will you do?
• Troubleshoot all electrical systems and circuits associated with terminal including but not limited to A/C and D/C motors, generators, relays, motor controllers, conveyor systems, shiploader, staker/reclaimer, and rotary dumper. Perform all electrical preventative maintenance on all equipment both mobile and bulk handling equipment at the terminal.
• Operate both fixed and mobile equipment as needed to unload trains and trucks and load vessels. This includes all required paperwork at the loading office.
• Complete all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) requirements on daily, weekly and monthly basis. Aid in inputting all data entries for products received and shipped. Secure and maintain the terminal 24/7.
• Work with the management team to complete all required project improvements.
• Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
• Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
• High School diploma or GED certificate and 2-3 years of prior work experience in manufacturing/and or industrial environment required.
• Proficiency in electrical systems and circuits throughout the terminal required.
• Must be able to make repairs on equipment up to and including 4160volts.
• Some college or Technical/Vocational school and 5 years of experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook) required.
• Use of AON system & Mockingbird preferred.
• Perform preventive maintenance on terminal equipment, including but not limited to A/C and D/C motors, generators, relays, motor controllers.
• Handle calibration tests on conveyor scales.
• Troubleshoot all electrical systems and circuits associated with conveyor systems, shiploader, cardumper and staker/reclaimer.
• Qualified to operate Big Bend’s fixed equipment: Rotary Cardumper, Reclaim/Stacker and Shiploader. Also qualified to operate the Big Bend’s mobile equipment: High Reach, Carry Deck Grove and Skidsteer.
• Learn to manage the loading office including effective communication, recordkeeping, and direction to both coworkers and vessel personnel.
• Finished product handling using pay loaders in the storage facility.
• Bushhog and Kubota zero turn lawn mower operation for electrical PM;s
• Security: Demonstrated administrative and communication skills. Ability to operate the facility vehicle.
• Safety: Ability to perform safety observations on themselves and others
• Complete knowledge of the operational process of the Big Bend Marine Terminal preferred.
• Physical work environment includes frequently working outdoors and frequent exposure to varying temperatures from below 32 degrees to above 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Selected candidates will be required to successfully complete the following:
• Post-offer/pre-placement drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical, functional capacity examination.
• Pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Please review complete list of Position Requirements at mosaicco.com/careers
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!