Junior Business Analyst (BA) - ERP Specialist/Administrator (BBBH122700) San Bernardino, California
|Salary:||USD50000 - USD65000 per year|
And established manufacturing company is looking for a Junior Level Business Analyst that has exposure to ERP systems. The role will oversees all integration, design, implementation and operation of the ERP system. You will have an opportunity to work within all facets of the system and develop your skills as an ERP specialist. We welcome junior level candidates with just a few years of hands on experience to apply. We will train on the specific system for a candidate eager and open to learning new systems.
This role will be responsible for working with a developer for enhancing, upgrading, modification of modules and inserting new screens after the system is operational.
· Be the liaison between business users and the development team and manage the entire ERP system.
· Gather requirements form business units to implement features or coordinate with developers to modify systems
· Enhance, maintain and support all the business applications of the company
· Define new users to the ERP system and train them on the system
· Assist with the upgrade, implementation into various departments such as purchasing, procurement, supply chain, finance, etc
· Identifies necessary actions on technical tools and processes for configuration
· Define and prepare end-user documentation for ERP system to enhance training
· Learn functions of new features and be able to train and give general guidance to the end users on ERP system functionalities and also for modules that are added to the system
· Communicate with ERP vendor consultants issues that can not be resolved to get solutions
· Ensure that all ERP related incidents are tracked and handled in the shortest possible time frame for resolution and that solution steps are properly documented in the related incident to develop a long term knowledge base.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Programming or Business
· 1-3 years of experience with ERP software packages like SAP, IFS, Oracle, JD Edwards or Axapta preferably in a manufacturing environment, Microsoft Dynamics AX is ideal (We will train on the specific system for the right candidate)
· Understanding of SQL query language is a plus
· Exposure to programming languages such as PL/SQL or .NET would be helpful
· Ability to resolve complex, functional and technical related, system issues
· Ability to gather business requirements and implement processes for the system; be able to work within materials planning, supply chain operations, quality assurance, finance, cost accounting, human resources
· Experience in the manufacturing industry is desired
· Strong communication and presentation skills to a diverse range of colleagues
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products or systems
If you are a Business Analyst or ERP Administrator ready to take the next step in advancing your career, please apply now.