Salesforce.com (SFDC) Project Manager (BBBH122677) Brea, California
Salesforce (SFDC) Analyst/Project Manager
A global Biotech firm is searching for a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager to join the SFDC/CRM group, to support the CRM application within the global sales and marketing teams. This role will be interfacing with Business users to document requirements and lead projects to enhance and deliver effective CRM solutions. You will have the opportunity to work with a well-established firm on the global scale and make a solid contribution to the implementation and integration of SalesForce.
• At least 4 – 7 years of relevant experience in project management or business analysis
• Several years of experience working with SalesForce
• Extensive experience manageing complex projects on a global scale
• PMP certification highly desired
• Salesforce.com System Administrator certification is a big plus
• Knowledge of Agile software development methodology
• Experience with cloud technologies and industry trends within CRM applications
• Knowledge in designing and developing CRM enhancements, configuration and custom solutions
• Bachelors degree and/or experience within healthcare, business, computer science or other relevant field
• Working closely with the business users within sale, marketing and management to develop new enhancements and incarease CRM capabilities.
• Responsible for documenting business requirements to develop or conceptualize project roadmaps and be able to fully implment the plan
• Perform testing and validation of SalesForcce functionality and integrity for production
• Work with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
• Lead the team in creating virtual or web based training seminars for new enhancements and features
• Data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies
If you love to make an impact on how SalesForce can be utilized for a global company, please apply now!
*Please send your resume to Shawn Jen, Sr. Recruiter for review*