Product Specialist (151) El Monte, California
Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California including Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, Scion, Lexus of Stevens Creek & RAB Motors.
At Penske Motor Group, we recognize that our team members are our greatest resource. The efforts of talented and skilled people at all our dealerships have made, and continue to make, our success possible. We maintain long lasting relationships with our guests. We continue to grow our business and get better every day, as individuals and as teams. As a result, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional people who share our vision of providing the highest quality service to create lifetime guests.
Our Team Members are the face of Penske Motor Group and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day. Creating “lifetime guests" is the hallmark of our business operations.
Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
The Product Specialists is responsible for answering technology questions and concerns on and after delivery of a vehicle. They are responsible for providing front-line support to guests with complex technology questions during the ownership experience as well as to all fellow associates in the dealership. They are THE authority on Lexus technology.
- Delivers/redelivers purchased vehicles to guests at designated location with complete paperwork and vehicle inspection as per dealership policy.
- Ensure customers receive excellent service from the dealership throughout the entire ownership experience.
- Seek out information and mastering of all feature and controls on Lexus vehicles.
- Resolving customer inquiries for vehicle technology issues.
- Troubleshooting vehicle technology/system features.
- Maintain and share a collection of technology information and resources to assist in explanations.
- Explains fully vehicle features, application and benefits.
- Maintains constant communication with the designated sales personal at the dealership on vehicle delivery and any scheduling changes.
- Arrives to scheduled appointments on a timely manner and maintains communication with guests regarding any changes to scheduled time.
- Maintains the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Must follow all company safety policies and practices.
- Assist in other areas of the Sales department and performs other administrative duties, as assigned.
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service
- Tech savy
- Ability to work in a dynamic team oriented environment
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record