Technical Architect - c£70k (SR1) London, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + Pension|
Office 365/SharePoint Technical Architect - UK Wide - £75,000
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner for a highly experienced Office 365/SharePoint Architect to provide technical direction to clients.
About the Role:
- The Architect will manage a portfolio of engagements as Technical Lead/Engagement Lead
- The Architect will guide clients towards suitable solutions for them, going beyond the basics of SharePoint
- The Architect will work closely with a specialist sales team and company senior management in delivering cloud based solutions.
- The Architect will mentor and direct the internal SharePoint delivery team, ensuring delivery of services is maintained to a high standard.
About the Company:
The company works alongside a vast portfolio of clients, with a varying range of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 needs. The company is able to offer early exposure to the latest Microsoft Technology Stack, and prides itself on providing a holistic approach to delivering solutions.
- Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working within Office 365 and Azure
- Minimum 5 years experience delivering the complete lifecycle of enterprise SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 and MOSS 2007 solutions within a variety of commercial environments
- Methodical, flexible and highly motivated individual.
- Extensive experience as a consultant.
Please note that all applicants must be willing to travel across the UK, and may be required to conduct overseas assignments occasionally, as well as work from home.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Shariq Rizvi on (0191) 500 0886.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International:
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.