SharePoint Developer - London - c£55k (SR6) London, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP56000 per annum|
SharePoint Developer – London – c£55k
An opportunity has arisen at a leading Microsoft End User for an experienced SharePoint developer to provide technical support in developing applications.
About the Role:
- The Architect will support in the ongoing development of SharePoint websites and applications.
- The Architect will be required to build and maintain electronic document management.
- The Architect will be required to continually update knowledge of new software and the latest versions of Microsoft SharePoint.
- The architect will ensure all developments meet the companies’ technical and coding standards.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing SharePoint
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint Server and Designer
- Knowledge of C#, XML, XSLT, CSS, HTML
- Demonstrable experience with SharePoint templates
About the Company:
- The company is a well-known End User of Microsoft Technologies, working with a vast array of clients. The company prides itself on providing a holistic approach to delivering solutions.
Please note that all applicants must be willing to travel across the UK, and may be required to conduct overseas assignments occasionally, as well as work from home.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Shariq Rizvi on (0191) 500 0886.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International:
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.