Agile Business Analyst – London – c£50k (SR8) London, England
|Salary:||GBP0 - GBP50000 per annum|
Agile Business Analyst – London – c£50k
An opportunity has arisen in a thriving organisation for an Agile Business Analyst (Agile/Scrum/Kanban) reporting to an internal Head of Engagement.
About the Role:
- The Analyst will be in charge of gathering requirements and working on feedback from customers and internal teams.
- The Analyst will assist in team development, improving their capabilities and ensuring a smoother working journey for them.
- The Analyst will assist product owners to determine priorities.
- Demonstrable experience with Agile Methodologies and User Stories.
- Experience of working alongside developers and architects.
- Experience in Cloud and Big Data projects.
- Experience of working in agile teams using KANBAN and SCRUM delivery process frameworks.
- Demonstrable experience of Agile Project Management Tools and Microsoft Project, Visio and Office tools.
About the Company:
The company is undergoing an exciting period, having obtained large investment and currently flourishing. The company prides itself on its values of excellence and achievement, ensuring customer satisfaction is a priority.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Shariq Rizvi on (0191) 500 0886.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International:
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities to suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.