Superannuation Accountants Wanted ASAP (BBBH421) Shepparton, Australia
- Central Shepparton location – close to all amenities
- Generous Salary + Super (Based on experience)
- Great Company with an Even Better Culture!
Our Client strives to deliver quality, personalised solutions tailored to meet their client’s individual needs and goals. They pride themselves on professional staff, the unique service they provide to clients and active community involvement.
About the role:
- Reconciliation of funds from start to finish, including preparation of SMSF financial statements, annual returns and all other SMSF compliance requirements.
- Working with HNW clients and understanding a wide variety and range of asset classes
- Liaise with regulatory bodies / auditors / advisors and technical specialists to assist clients to resolve any compliance issues
- Working within a team of highly motivated accountants
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients/advisors and associated entities
The Successful Candidate:
- Solid skills in the use of BGL Desktop (Simple Fund) and BGL360.
- Sound knowledge of Superannuation Law and Trustee Requirements for SMSFs - including the ability to practically apply this knowledge.
- 2-3 Years’ experience with strong problem solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously while being part of a team and displaying high attention to detail
- A Great understanding & knowledge of investments and funds
- The ability to strategically plan (e.g. for pensions and contributions).
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication
- Knowledge of SMSF Audit would be advantageous
- CPA, CA or RG146 qualifications not necessary but highly regarded
If this sounds like the perfect role for you…APPLY NOW!