Labourers Wanted ASAP START (BBBH470) Castle Hill, Sydney, Australia
- $55,000 - $60,000 + Super
- Stable, Growing Company
- Castle Hill location – Close to all amenities
Our Client is a successful and growing Medium sized business focusing on Facility Management and Minor construction works. Our client has a long term exclusive contract with the NSW Department of Education for the Transport, Commissioning and Decommissioning of Transportable Buildings for New South Wales Schools.
We currently have vacancies for Skilled Labourers, as well as Leading Hand Carpenters with some construction experience or other trade qualifications.
About the Position:
- Base will be at the Castle Hill branch and transport will be provided to various sites around NSW
- You will work under the guidance of the experienced team supervisor, who reports to the works manager
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday with a varying level of overtime.
- Works will be carried out on various Schools, Hospitals, prisons and Airports throughout NSW
To qualify for this role, you should:
- have at least three (3) years' experience in as a general labourer with construction experience
- hold a current and valid driver's license, and or competency tickets for Machinery
- be experienced in working to strict Quality Control guidelines to Australian Standards
- be well presented with strong communication skills
- be highly motivated and able to work within in a team
- have the ability to respond 24 hrs /day 7 days a week for emergency work
- Ideally have experience in the commissioning and decommissioning of demountable buildings
- A background in construction and someone who possess competency tickets to operate machinery including mini excavators will have definite advantage in selection.
The successful applicants will be offered full time employment, competitive salary plus superannuation, excellent working conditions and Uniforms and Safety equipment. Training and personal development is encouraged and promoted within the company.
If this sounds like the next opportunity for You…APPLY NOW!