Quality Assurance Manager (hands on automated experience) (BBBH5712) Clifton Park, New York
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has an outstanding permanent opportunity available with our direct client in Clifton Park, NY for a Quality Assurance Manager with hands on automated testing experience. Client is moving very quickly on this position as it is key to the team he is expanding.
Are you an exceptional IT Manager with QA automated testing experience ready for a change? Join a team of talented IT professionals in a growing organization in the education industry.
The IT Manager will be part of a team working on new product development. The individual will manage a team of QA engineers to identify and implement practices to ensure the software performs as expected and will be an integral part of all team deliverables. This is a fast paced, high energy, Agile Scrum environment that rewards independent thinking, team orientation, and creative problem solving.
- 3+ years managing a team of QA engineers in a software environment.
- 2+ years of experience providing QA automation services for high-traffic, mission critical, Internet applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager is a plus
- Automation experience with functional, regression, and performance testing tools such as NUnit, Selenium, QTP.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and a general passion for QA technology and practices. Must have motivation, drive and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team environment
- Basic coding expertise in an Object Oriented language (strong preference for C# but will consider C++ or Java). Must understand OO design concepts.
- Experience testing AJAX-enabled applications.
- Experience with issue tracking systems.
Experience with Learning Management Systems
Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Experience with source control systems
This opportunity offers an attractive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
This is a full time, direct hire position and will require in person interviews as part of the selection process. We are unable to work with 3rd party recruiters on this opportunity.
Please submit resumes along with availability, current location, and contact details.