Mechanical Integrity Engineer I (PCK593-7831) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Integrity Engineer at our Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will assist in managing and providing technical support for the asset integrity programs associated with stationary, structural, pressure containing assets. This includes the inspection programs, budgeting and cost control, quality assurance, safety and regulatory compliance. Assist in managing outside engineering, contractors and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) testing firms as required to implement and maintain the asset integrity programs. Coordinate the defect elimination program including defect identification, root cause analysis and defect elimination plan.
What will you be working on?
- Ensure regulatory, corporate and site safety and environmental standards are being followed by conducting safety audits, risk assessments and housekeeping tours. Ensure all asset integrity programs meet all Mosaic, Regulatory and Code requirements.
- Support the Asset Integrity program by reviewing and acting upon inspection reports, performing FMEA on newly added assets to the program.
- Manage one or more structural rehabilitation projects. Ensure projects are meeting all applicable standards and requirements in terms of safety, quality, timeliness and cost.
- Assist in the implementation and continuous improvement of the structural integrity programs and inspection procedures.
- Provide support to inspection Contractors while on site.
What is required for this role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Civil, Mechanical or Industrial preferred.
- A minimum of graduate engineering, with emphasis on structural or mechanical fields.
- Certified as an Engineer in Training.
- Preferred four years experience in Industrial Maintenance or design.
- Working knowledge of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) piping codes, API 570/571/653 codes, Pressure vessel regulations.
- Outstanding record of team-member performance.
- MS Project, MS Office, Computer assisted design software, Internet based monitoring systems.
- Fosters teamwork and communicates outcomes, expectations and common goals across the work unit.
- Holds self accountable to commitments while utilizing the appropriate resources to meet goals.
- Identifies new ideas and solutions, makes recommendations and creates implementation plans within own area.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!