Mechanical Integrity Engineer III (PCK593-7808) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Integrity Engineer at our Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will assist in managing and providing technical support for the asset integrity programs associated with stationary, structural, pressure containing assets. This includes the inspection programs, budgeting and cost control, quality assurance, safety and regulatory compliance. Assist in managing outside engineering, contractors, and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) testing firms as required to implement and maintain the asset integrity programs. Coordinate the defect elimination program including defect identification, root cause analysis, and defect elimination plan.
What will you be working on?
- Develop asset integrity and condition monitoring strategies and programs ultimately resulting in increased safe production at the Mosaic Site.
- Contribute your systems and equipment expertise in Potash mining and refining to maximize equipment uptime.
- Optimize plant shutdowns.
- Extend turnaround intervals.
- Work with cross functional teams to resolve asset integrity problems ensuring all activities are aligned with comprehensive Mechanical integrity and reliability programs.
- Achieve targets and identify asset integrity improvements for plant performance.
- Ensure the asset registry for all fixed equipment is maintained.
- Communicate threats to asset integrity of fixed equipment to operations.
- Implement and support risk based inspection programs to improve asset integrity.
- Implement and support asset integrity condition monitoring strategies and programs for loss containment purposes including corrosion monitoring.
- Maximize fixed equipment uptime to optimize shutdowns and extend turnaround intervals in compliance to regulatory requirements.
What is required for this role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Civil, Mechanical, or Industrial preferred.
- Registration or eligibility for registration with APEGS or Professional engineering for the relevant location.
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in equipment and piping integrity with an Engineering Degree.
- Working knowledge of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) piping codes, API 570/571/653 codes, Pressure vessel regulations.
- Outstanding record of team-member performance.
- MS Project, MS Office, Computer assisted design software, Internet based monitoring systems.
- Fosters teamwork and communicates outcomes, expectations and common goals across the work unit.
- Holds self accountable to commitments while utilizing the appropriate resources to meet goals.
- Identifies new ideas and solutions, makes recommendations and creates implementation plans within own area.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!