Mechanical Draftsperson III (PCK593-8219) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Draftsperson III at our K2 Mill, Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will safely and efficiently carry out the duties of Mechanical Draftsperson III in the areas assigned.
What will you be working on?
- Prepare general arrangement drawings for complete systems, primarily of a mechanical and structural nature.
- Prepare detail drawings and B.O.M.s for fabrication and construction.
- Prepare modifications to existing installations, equipment, and systems.
- Obtain field measurements and checks and prepare as-built mechanical and structural drawings.
- Retrieve, trace, redraw, distribute, and file general engineering documents.
- Diligently adhere to all relevant legal environmental requirements.
- Diligently adhere to all relevant legal environmental requirements and ensure that all relevant OH&S requirements and in-house safety regulations are complied with.
What is required for this role?
- Completed two years' engineering technology training with courses in mechanical drafting, computer technology, and/or computer-aided mechanical design and drafting or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of materials, structures and machine components.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We help the World Grow the Food it Needs -Apply today and join our team!