Maintenance General Foreman K2 Mine (PCK593-8404) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Maintenance General Foreman at our K2 Mine Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will direct all daily maintenance work execution for the Esterhazy K2 Mine Operations. The Maintenance General Foreman will also be responsible for providing effective feedback to ensure the continuous improvement of planning, scheduling, material staging and kitting as part of the Mosaic maintenance workflow. He/She will also be responsible for identifying craft supervisor training and manpower fulfilment needs.
What will you be working on?
- Involved with maintenance workflows, coordination, planning, craft backlog management, etc.
- Ensure all safety and EHS goals, regulations, etc are followed.
- Assistance with managing annual maintenance budget.
- Assist Maintenance Department with selection and completion of all maintenance projects in area of responsibility.
- Assist in sponsoring of maintenance improvement initiatives.
What is required for this role?
- Journeyperson Certificate or Engineering Technologist.
- 10+ years of Production and/or Maintenance experience
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office programs, Maximo 7.1 (CMMS)
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills a must.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!