Document Management Specialist (PCK593-7779) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Document Management Specialist at our Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will be coordinating the implementation of a document management and records control processes, assisting with the ongoing configuration and administration of the document management metadata, workflow and storage structure and overseeing the creation and maintenance of files in the document management system to ensure appropriate files (both paper and electronic) are maintained. This position serves as the front-line manager and troubleshooter for the document management system tools and related processes.
What will you be working on?
- Develop, implement and perform ongoing administration of the document management and record control policies, procedures and standards. Ensure established policies and procedures are followed for the transfer of documents so that the information is appropriately stored/archived into the Mosaic document management system, i.e. Livelink.
- Acts as the site subject matter expert for all document management policies, tools, systems, databases and websites. Address any issues related to the Document Management Systems. Administer related web pages. Routinely update material; including related performance metrics. Administer paper and electronic files.
- Provide general administrator support for these tools under the general guidance of the tool owner(s). Grant access to the tools, build and publish basic reports, and provide the first line of troubleshooting as required. Monitor and improve tool content as directed. Support the development and publication of functional reports and literature as required. Ensure that routine reports are updated and published / distributed as necessary.
- Provide training and / or guidance on document management, and track corrective and preventative actions, conduct audits, coordinate change, other activities as assigned.
What is required for this role?
Certifications related to system administrator responsibilities or web page creation and management.
- Equivalent of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience providing front line support for a broad range of IT Systems and functional tools.
- Advanced level in personal computer skills and full knowledge of software including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and e-mail. Experience building and managing web pages. Experience demonstrating the ability to act as a systems administrator.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend a variety of complex customer / operational / administrative requirements or problems and exercise independent judgement to implement effective solutions.
- Experience maintaining electronic and hard copy files for an organization.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Previous document management system experience is an asset.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!