Instrumentation I (PCK593-8138) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking an Instrumentation I at our Esterhazy, SK location. As the successful candidate, you will safely and efficiently perform the duties of an Instrumentation I in an assigned area on an assigned shift.
What will you be working on?
- Work from drawings and manuals in the installation and commissioning of new instrumentation equipment.
- Trouble shoot efficiently, repair and calibrate various on site electronic and pneumatic instrumentation loops and equipment, including boiler controls, dryer controls, flame detection equipment, flow meters and transmitters, density gauges, controllers, recorders, material weighing devices, control valves, valve positioners, closed circuit television, PLC’s and so on.
- Safely use all tools common to instrumentation shop and field work.
- Efficiently perform breakdown maintenance trouble shooting and repair without help from drawings.
- Complete exam and task sheet on usage of related equipment.
- Interpret and carry out written or oral instructions, and to make written reports as required.
- Diligently adhere to all relevant legal environmental requirements.
- Diligently ensure that all relevant OH&S requirements and in-house safety regulations are complied with.
The above reflect the general duties considered to describe the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
What are we looking for?
- Completion of the Instrumentation Engineering Technology Program from SIAST or equivalent, plus 12 months experience in a broad cross section of instrumentation work in an Industrial Plant.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!