Maintenance Superintendent - K1 Mine (PCK593-7315) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Superintendent for our K1 Mine at our Esterhazy, SK, location. As the successful candidate, you will be reporting to the Mine Manager. The Maintenance Superintendent is responsible to ensure the safe execution of maintenance processes to ensure efficient production of potash. Efficiency is maintained by ensuring costs, quality, employee engagement and environmental issues are all managed to the highest levels.
What will you be working on?
- Maintenance Management - Coordinates and directs the work of Underground Maintenance crews in meetings and e-mail.
- Capital Management - Define, prioritize, and coordinate work related to Capital expenditures.
- Personal site tours of Mine.
- Review and approve purchases related to the Mine Maintenance budget.
- Employee Issues - Discipline, Safety Issues and Discussions.
Position Requirements:What is required for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years potash or other related experience.
- Good computer proficiency required.
- High level demonstrated in written and verbal communication.
- Must have ability to work with others.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!