Senior Contract Recruiter (G&A, Finance, HR) (13534) Newark, California
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Do you get excited about finding world class talent? Do you truly enjoy combing the internet to find people in hard-to-reach places? Do know what top talent looks like because you’re an expert in your own field, how to overcome objections, perform a solid vet, and quickly articulate the value of your business and company culture? Do you want to be part of a multiple award winning Talent Acquisition team? If these are true then RMS is looking for you!!! We are the industry leader in catastrophe risk modeling and are looking for a Superstar Recruiter.
- Full cycle recruiting for G&A and IT groups
- Partner with hiring manages to build and execute hiring strategies
- Source top level candidates using ATS, job postings, LinkedIn Recruiter, job board databases, candidate / employee referrals, networking, web sourcing, cold calling, and social media, etc.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates and assist them through the recruitment process
- Deliver superior candidate interview experience
- Analyze and propose appropriate compensation packages for approval and negotiate offers
- Create / maintain requisition and candidate information in ATS (Jobvite)
- 7+ years of recruiting experience
- Solid experience in recruiting for G&A and IT groups
- Passion for recruiting; from Senior Director level to entry level candidates with the dedication to delivering a professional, respectful and efficient experience
- Expert level knowledge of sourcing using multiple recruiting sources and ability to source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, cold calling, social media, ATS database, etc.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- History of success building partnerships with hiring manager / senior level leaders to create strategy to fill open positions.
- Experience working with and keeping current data in an ATS (Jobvite experience a plus!)
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- BA/BS is preferred
Did you know there’s a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $60 billion of insured losses next year? And there’s a 1% chance that an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss in the next 12 months? We do. At RMS, we build the simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand portfolio risks due to catastrophes: natural catastrophes (hurricane, earthquake, and flood), terrorism, pandemic, and changes in life expectancy. We are one of the most exciting and technologically sophisticated firms you’ve "never" heard of, unless you’re one of our hundreds of clients in the (re)insurance, banking or hedge fund sector. We lead an industry we helped pioneer and ultimately our work makes a true impact on the world at large. How we understand and manage risk affects everybody and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events. As we approach our 25th anniversary, we are now evolving our vision by delivering future solutions in the cloud, releasing in 2014 a cutting edge risk management platform "RMS(one)" for the global risk market. RMS(one) will create a holistic and integrated view across the enterprise with one platform for all models, all points of view, all data. All will be run as equal partners on RMS(one).
To find out more, visit www.rms.com or follow us on Facebook or @rmsjobs on Twitter.
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. - See more at: http://www.rms.com/careers/job?req=13534#sthash.Ht1z6eHL.dpuf