Sr. WAN Engineer/Architect (BBBH121896) Irvine, California
IMMEDIATE NEED for REMOTE Sr. WAN Architect!
TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: REMOTE OPENING!
Our large national enterprise client is seeking a Sr. WAN Architect to serve as a primary architect to perform design and high level troubleshooting for WAN and LAN communications across the enterprise!
We are seeking a CCIE to take on the responsibility of technical design and implementation of projects using new technology, and may participate in IT and business strategy definition.
· 5-10 years of experience in multiple IT positions; project leadership experience; extensive experience in the design and implementation of complex business systems and WAN/LAN data networks.
· Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification and 7+ years experience with Cisco Routing
& Switching, and Juniper Routers and Firewalls required.
· Knowledge of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) customer networks, QoS, Avaya (VOIP, and SIP preferred)
· Responsible for the design and high level troubleshooting of WAN and LAN communications across the enterprise.
· Act as technical internal consultant to provide technical direction, problem resolution, analysis, and design services to WAN and LAN project teams.
· Consult with other teams on selection and use of technology.
· Provide technical design specifications for high risk, high impact projects.
Please send your resume in MS WORD to Sarah Copeland, Sr. Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration!
LET ME HELP YOU SECURE AN INTERVIEW!