Fixed Operations Manager (23333BR) Halifax, Canada
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for a Fixed Operations Manager to support our Eastern Market/Maritime Provinces region.
The Fixed Operations Manager is responsible for the delivery and execution of Parts & Service sales objectives within an assigned dealership or territory. Conducts analysis utilizing action plans to improve weak areas. The incumbent has also the authority of applying Nissan warranty at the dealer and customer level.
1. Increase NCI parts and service revenues and profits through the achievement of set objectives in relationship to:
- Nissan parts sales/wholesale targets
- Nissan accessory sales/wholesale targets
- Extended service contracts volume and penetration targets
- Aftersales merchandising activities and active program participation e.g. One-to-one
- Closely work and support Dealers in achieving their retail parts & service sales objectives. Analyse Dealer parts and service operations, identifies areas in need of improvement, make recommendations and coordinate implementation of specific action plans.
Take the necessary actions to:
- Ensure Dealers deliver NCI parts, accessory and ASP targets on an ongoing basis
- Ensure Dealers develop and provide timely and aggressive Aftersales merchandising plans
- Ensure active participation in Aftersales programs and initiatives
- Escalade performance deficiencies in order to cure as required
- Ensure on-going Dealer adherence to all NCI standards, policies and programs. 60%
2. Enhance overall customer experience through the achievement of specific VOC objectives and process implementation. Closely work and support Dealers in achieving their customer satisfaction objectives. Analyse Dealer VOC performance and process, identifies areas in need of improvement, make recommendations and coordinate implementation of specific action plans. Take the necessary actions to ensure Dealers deliver a quality experience to customers and support NCI customer satisfaction initiatives and programs. 20%
3. Assist the warranty department in the dealership performance relative to the management of our policy including participation to technical training and warranty related initiatives as per set standards. Manage the administration of the Nissan Warranty and Goodwill policy at the customer level if necessary. Provide necessary information to the organization as requested in all potential mediations/legal cases involving NCI relative to customer satisfaction. 10%
4. Liaises between NCI and dealerships. Answers dealer inquiries on related issues; consults with dealership staff on related issues; provides NCI perspective; negotiates on business related issues as required. 10%
- A university degree preferred in business/marketing or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 3 years business experience with at least 2 years in the automotive industry.
- Good consultancy skills in the areas of part sales retail awareness; business plan development & process; continuous dealership improvement; automotive marketing principles; financial statement analysis and team development (HR basics).
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bilingual in French and English for Quebec (both spoken & written).
Think you’ve got the internal drive to make great vehicles and join a winning team? Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply for this position and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.