L'Oreal Professionnel, Manager, Marketing - Styling (PCK336-40982) New York, New York
ABOUT L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL
Dream, excel and succeed with L'Oréal Professionnel. Together we re-invent the most beautiful profession in the world everyday.
The Parisian House of Hairdressing: Paris fashion—technology and inspiration. The premium generalist brand at the forefront of industry technology, L'Oréal Professionnel is the number-one choice and source of inspiration for hairdressers around the world. It combines highly effective products with exclusive services in colouring, texture, haircare and styling products.
To learn more about the brand click here
This role is responsible for managing L’Oreal Professionnel’s styling category and will support the overall brand digital strategy on special digital projects.
This position is responsible for growth and development of the L’Oreal Professionnel styling category in the US market through the proposal and implementation of the brand/product strategy and promotional calendar. Implement and evaluate new product launches and manage existing product portfolio to achieve brand goals and objectives. Serves as lead throughout the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies, including all promotional activities and product launches. Interact effectively with departments such as: business development, finance, education, public relations, marketing services, creative, sales administration, global marketing team and senior management team. Monitor and analyze business results in order to recommend opportunities for improving plans and their execution.
Responsible for supporting the overall brand digital strategy through special digital projects, keeping a multi-channel strategic marketing approach. Special projects could include CRM and mobile strategies for the brand.
· Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
· MBA preferred.
· 3-5 years brand management experience, preferably with beauty industry-related experience.
· Demonstrates strong digital understanding and comfort with various digital channels.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations.
· Superb analytical skills.
· Conceptual thinking, enthusiast, energetic.
· Very quality oriented and strong attention to detail.
· Excellent written/oral communication skills.
· Language skills a plus.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
This position requires intermittent to low supervision. An ideal candidate would be able to work autonomously to complete projects and assignments as well as work cross functionally to achieve short and long-term brand objectives. Training and supervision will be provided by category head and through corporate training initiatives to foster continued career growth and development.
TASKS, DUTIES, & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Development and execution of clear brand building plans in line with the objectives of the division including 3 year marketing plan, new product launches, promotions and communication strategy.
2. Support the brand digital strategy through special projects, such as CRM or mobile.
3. Interface with key salons, stylists and distributor for understanding of market trends and competitor activities.
4. Manage forecasts; brand P&L, stock inventory for promotional activities and product launches.
5. Prepare and deliver presentations for key meetings and senior management.
6. Conduct marketing research, follow up on campaigns and launches, and provide Senior Management team with regular quantitative and qualitative reports.