TechinicalProductManager/Salesforce.comAdministratorGuru-P002 (BBBH652) San Francisco, California
As a Senior Technical Product Manager Salesforce.com, on the SFDC platform enablement team, you will specialize in Salesforce.com capability enablement across Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, Fulfillment, platform and various special teams. You will support product, technical and business owners across those verticals ensuring best practices in design are established, understood and adhered to. You will write the specifications for new features and capabilities from quick wins to rewrites/enhancements to large initiatives. You will own hands on technical and functional analysis of future business process and refactoring of existing SFDC configurations. You will be hands on in research, analysis and documentation.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the functional stakeholders in various business groups, IT and engineering
- Documentation of and adoption of best practices in configuration change management, design patterns, data quality/availability/retention, etc.
- Detailed analysis of current and to-be state of complex Salesforce configuration
- Simplify sharing and visibility models by understanding and refactoring usage of roles, territories, teams, views, reports, profiles, permission sets, etc
- Design and roll out of cross vertical projects (chatter, service cloud, etc.)
- Enablement of power users and business administrators
- Process documentation/re-engineering (current and future)
- Functional Product Specification
- Technical Product Specification
- Dependency Checklists
- Business cases
- Opportunity assessment
- Develop integrated solutions by partnering with designated engineers, technical architects and product managers from multiple engineering teams
- Development, monitoring and improvement of Adoption Indicators.
- You are a Salesforce.com configuration and analytics GURU with deep technical working knowledge of all layers of the platform including:
- Sales/Service/Marketing clouds, Console, Profiles, Permission Sets, Views, Chatter, Metadata, Services, APIs, Mobile, Forecasting, Reporting/Dashboards/Analytics, Integrations and more
- A master at leveraging SFDC development and analysis tools such as Dataloader, workbench, Force.com explorer
- A background and working knowledge of related web based technologies such as Markup/XML, Scripting, Protocols
- Background in business process analysis, system requirements, as well as data modeling and detailed functional design
- Experience implementing and supporting AppExchange apps integration
- Experience in multiple SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, hybrid
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have the ability to grasp complex issues and translate them into easily understandable terms.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Strong initiative and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects throughout various stages of the project life cycle.
- Very detailed oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills focused on the ability to educate, coordinate and lead interdisciplinary teams through projects of short and long durations.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business and operational processes.
- Ability to interface effectively with team members from all functional disciplines.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficient with business software and tools related to the discipline (MS Office Suite, Project, Visio, Graphics and Presentation Software).
- BA/BS in technical or related field
- SFDC or industry certifications a plus