Database Developer (BBBH473) Sunnyvale, California
- Maintain, support and enhance existing data marts and pricing dashboards.
- Work closely with various engineering teams to understand different ad systems related data feeds and integrate them with pricing data marts.
- Requirements gathering and documentation.
- Design and development of applications.
- Enhance, optimize, and maintain existing applications and frameworks.
- Application training and communication.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Strong command of Oracle and MySQL database programming.
- 3 years of experience in ETL, PL/SQL and Data Mart design.
- Strong command of the Perl scripting.
- Should have good knowledge of Data Warehouse/Data Mart principles.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers.
- Should be able to write/read and fine tune complex queries.
- Good command of PHP and Ruby on Rails.
- Proficient in Shell Scripting .
- Should have good knowledge in hadoop Pig scripting.
- Should be able to work in both Windows and Linux environment.
- Should be able to understand the business needs and transform that into a database solution.
Desirable Additional Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- A friendly, positive attitude
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Postion**