Video Codecs Software QA Engineer - 2774014 (BBBH450) Foster City, California
Perform testing activities for Playstation 4 Video codecs development.
- SQA Engineer, Video Codecs Perform Software QA testing for Playstation SDK projects
- Video and Audio Codecs.
- Create test plan and test cases; create test script in Python for automated testing purpose.
- Create test report upon release. Interface directly with Engineers for troubleshooting and debugging activities.
- Develop Test plan, test cases and test reports for all level testing activities.
- Develop test scripts in Python or test programs for automated testing purpose. Maintain bug database and interface with developers and customers.
- Being able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or equivalent is required. Proficient in commandline utilities in Linux and Windows.
- 2 or more years of C and C++ programming experience is preferred.
- 1 or more years of Python script experience is required.
- 4+ more QA Testing experience in development environment.
- Audio Codec, Video Codec testing experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in using Video Analyzer is highly desirable.
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**