Interaction Designer - 2752443 (BBBH396) Sunnyvale, California
- Design, develop, and test user interfaces for Web-based or other software products. Define user requirements, create detailed specifications, and develop usability test plans.
- Create user task flow diagrams and functional design specifications. Create prototype interfaces for testing, analysis, and review to ensure technical business needs are met with user interface design.
- Collaborate with development, visual design, product management, and customers to understand and establish the user requirements for current and future software applications.
- Assist with new user interface testing and participate in usability reviews to get feedback on new designs.
- Create detailed specifications for user interface designs to guide development teams.
- Remain current on user interface design trends and programming techniques and suggest new tools and methods as necessary.
- Entry-Level position within field.
- Requires little to no experience in discipline. Conducts routine tasks as directed. Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires up to three years experience or equivalent education