Sr. E-Commerce (MS) Chief Architect - IM001 (BBBH511) Santa Monica, California
Positions available with rapidly growing Lease Financing Company in West LA entering into lease finance internet exchange market place. They have grown over last several years from 8 to 120 people
Looking to build system that will process and make decision on lease financing from 2-3 days to 30 seconds
Did over 6,000 transaction this year, over 200MM funded at an average of over 35K per transaction.
They have been self-funded and recently been offered over 66MM in VC funding from VC's like Sequoia Capital. They take the deals since they did not want to give up as much equity as VC's required, so they now have commitments from BOFA and Wells Fargo for debt financing.
They have had at least 2 buy-out offers already which they turned down.
In the process of selling their division for a hefty profit.
They are already cash flow positive
They have been in the Inc 500 of fastest growing companies for the past few years and was ranked the 19th fastest in 2012. Keep in mind this is out of 14,000 companies!
The yield they are guaranteeing to customers are 12% - 15% although the yield will likely be twice that.
Also named one of the best place to work for in LA for the past few years.
- Looking for a Chief Architect to Architect and build an online exchange e-commerce system.
- Will be responsible for overall design, interfacing with both business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate those into product design and architecture.
- Will be responsible for mentoring and guiding tech teams.
- Candidates should have solid understanding of, background working in, and experience developing technologies for finance, leasing, lending and/or investment environments.
- Should have strong Microsoft Stack experience including strong MS CRM experience. Strong .NET, C#, SQL Server, MS MVC
- Experience integrating 3rd party Services.
- Entreprenual mindset is a huge plus