UI UX Design for Data - CV001 (BBBH315) Santa Monica, California
Positions available with start-up in Santa Monica in new cutting edge red-hot space of online marketing. Founders have had four successful exits already.
We're looking for someone who loves design. Who wants to help visualize incredibly large amounts of data in ways that are beautifully simple.
- Work with product, sales & marketing to understand the domain as well as current design practice and theory
- ImplementClient-driven design that takes into account the diversity among our clientele
- Be Effective at designing interfaces that surface the most important and actionable information to the client
- Iterate on design that takes into account shifts in product focus
- Understandat a high level development constraints & can work with Dev to design around those issues as they arise
- Familiar with responsive design & developing for different platforms (Desktop/mobile)
- Experience with user testing common practices & theory
- Who Edward Tufte is and can point out the benefits of using sparklines
- About Choropleth Maps and other information-packed UI elements