MS CRM 2011 Engineer - IM002 (BBBH512) Santa Monica, California
Positions available with rapidly growing Lease Financing company in West LA entering into lease finance internet exchange market place. They have grown over last several years from 8 to 120 people.
- Looking to build system that will process and make decision on lease financing from 2-3 days to 30 seconds
- Did over 6,000 transaction this year, over 200MM funded at an average of over 35K per transaction.
- They have been self-funded and recently been offered over 66MM in VC funding from VC's like Sequoia Capital. They take the deals since they did not want to give up as much equity as VC's required, so they now have commitments from BOFA and Wells Fargo for debt financing.
- They have had at least 2 buy-out offers already which they turned down.
- In the process of selling their division for a hefty profit.
- They are already cash flow positive
- They have been in the Inc 500 of fastest growing companies for the past few years and was ranked the 19th fastest in 2012. Keep in mind this is out of 14,000 companies!
- The yield they are guaranteeing to customers are 12% - 15% although the yield will likely be twice that.
- Also named one of the best place to work for in LA for the past few years.
- Looking for a developer/engineer with extensive in-depth experience with MS CRM development
- Need strong experience developing custom CRM business processes (workflow, definition, and development)
- Working with business teams to understand and implement processes with MS CRM
- Strong understanding/experience in Finance, Leasing, Lending or Investment environments
- MS .NET, C#, SQL Server
- CRM in the Cloud
- Data Modeling for CRM
- MS MVC
- Dependency, Injection, Bootstrap Frameworks
- Strong experience integrating 3rd Party Services