Controller, Digital Advertising - ADV023 (BBBH217) New York, New York
PLEASE NOTE: THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE AD SERVING OR DIGITAL ADVERTISING EXPERIENCE.
The Controller will report to the Corporate Controller of our parent company and be directly accountable for directing all financial activities of the organization. Work with all departments to process and deliver accurate financial information. Responsible for managing all accounting staff. The ideal candidate must have ad serving or digital advertising company experience.
· Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
· Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification
· Provides management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities
· Manages the audits of company's accounts
· Oversee the monthly closing and production of financial statements
· Oversee Billing, Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable, Credit and Collections
· Recommends modifications to existing corporate programs
· Work across departments to improve and implement process and procedures
· Manages customer service with customers and vendors
· Interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
· Planning, assigning, and directing work of staff.
· Appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
· Strong knowledge of all aspects accounting and financial reporting.
· Clear understanding of GAAP.
· Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
· Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions
· Ability to evaluate, recommend and develop processes
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, and looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
· Balances team and individual responsibilities
· Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views
· Gives and welcomes feedback
· Contributes to building a positive team spirit
· Puts success of team above own interests
· Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
· Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills