Software Quality Engineer - 82465 (BBBH355) San Jose, California
Creative Suites Membership Quality Engineering group in San Jose is looking for a highly motivated Quality Engineer with a strong testing background to ensure high quality releases. Background in programming is a plus, but not a requirement. You must have strong collaborative skills and be able to move swiftly between various kinds of testing tasks as part of an agile team.
• Testing CCM roadmap features focusing on new purchases & plans
. Testing CCM new product on boarding and updates
. Testing CS2 EOL web page and the additional builds to post for users
. Testing CS7 Enterprise AAME disks to provide to customer care teams to support users who can't download builds
• Employ a variety of test tools to verify and ensure the high quality of Adobe's Creative Cloud Membership (CCM)
. Testing Enterprise release working with Noida teams
• Enter test cases to Test Studio (test case management system) when required
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of software testing experience
• Cross platform user experience including Mac, Windows, Android and iOS
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, and to balance different types of tasks, delivering high quality results on time
• Quick learner, will be working independently or with a small team. Be able to set up your own testing environments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Adobe creative suites and product knowledge a big plus