Director of Finance and Analysis - CRD006 (BBBH387) Santa Monica, California
We help the worlds most beloved and recognizable brands, bands, celebrities and causes bank their fans. We already work with some of the worlds best brands, enabling us to issue Visa cards for Star Trek, The Walking Dead, Garfield, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Fox and many more. We are aiming to become the digital wallet that accompanies a leading-brand Visa card that gets mailed right to the customers door.
We are looking for a Director of Finance and Analysis to help support our Executive Team and spearhead planning, as well as providing direction and control of financial functions at the company.
You definitely will...
- Perform analyses of our paid online acquisition and referral marketing efforts, manage FP&A, and connect that information to corporate-level economics
- Own and manage the corporate financial planning calendar for monthly, quarterly and annual planning, Board meetings, and long range strategic financial planning
- Interpret and analyze our customer acquisition initiatives and connect those efforts to the understanding of our unit economics
- Support the CEO and VP of Acquisition with business and financial planning, including presentations and financial analyses
- Consolidate, analyze and prepare operating and financial results, including analysis of quarterly trends and drivers as well as variance analyses of forecasts vs. actuals
- Lead initiatives to enhance and improve the IT systems used for forecasting and budgeting purposes, including helping us select and integrate Business Intelligence tools
- Serve as the primary liaison and partner to Executive Team and Quantitative Analytics Teams
You might have been:
- Math, finance, accounting or engineering degree from a top program with at least a 3.7 in math and accounting courses
- >750 on your math SATs
- Worked at a top tier investment bank in leveraged finance, M&A or equity analysis
- Worked at a well respected direct response marketer or built out business intelligence tools or financial metrics dashboards.
- B.S. or Masters degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent, from a leading academic