Lead UI Designer (BBBH9653) London, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus|
Are you a lead UI designer?
Do you take pride in designing rich, multi-layered, yet easy to use apps and products?
I’m working with a global marine tech company who are looking for a lead designer to join their new London-based digital hub. You’ll be working closely with the hugely experienced design and development teams to create seamless, user-friendly and powerful boating tech products such as sonar displays, radar displays, and GPS & mapping devices.
As part of the digital transformation this company are also revamping the design of their powerful legacy products and as the senior UI designer you’ll play a key role in bringing these products into the 21st century.
What you’ll need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience in designing rich, detailed, user friendly digital products & apps
- Experience working in a close-knit, agile team
- A user-centric design focus
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating your high quality digital products
What would be great to have:
- An interest in boating, sailing, sea-fishing etc.
- Experience or interest in cartography or digital mapping UI design
- Prototyping experience, coding would be a big plus too
What you’ll get:
- A competitive basic salary, plus 10% bonus
- A leading role in the digital transformation of this leading tech company
- To design beautiful, rich, user friendly products used by countless customers worldwide
- Lead UI Designer
- Salary circa £60,000 but very much dependent on experience
What to do now:
- Click apply
- Send through a CV with a detailed, rich, and high-quality portfolio
- Or, call me on 01273 087 510 for more info!
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website www.hanrec.com.