Centre Director | ECT (RS31836) Blue Mountains, Australia
|Salary:||Above Award Salary + Superannuation.|
- EARN an Above Award Salary + Superannuation
- Join a Private, Family Operated Childcare Centre
- Enjoy Being Part of a Friendly & Passionate Team
- Great Location Close to Public Transport & Free Parking
- Extensive Professional Development & Support Provided
Our client is a 44 place centre which provides care and education for children aged 0-6 years. They are a private, family operated centre which aims to provide holistic care ensuring that families and their children are the focus of their centre. Since 2009, they have provided an environment which is unique to each child, their family and the wider Blue Mountains Community.
Our client is seeking a Cente Director | Early Childhood Teacher to join their company in Leura, NSW, with the potential to earn an Above Award Salary + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to work with your team to ensure that the children are provided with an appropriately stimulating learning environment.
Reporting to the Owner some of your responsibilities include:
- Develop and consistently review your centre Quality Improvement Plan
- Undertake staff rostering and manage resources
- Ensure that the Curriculum and Program are reflective of the centre ethos
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood
- Previous experience as a Centre Director or Early Childhood Teacher
- Ideally, have some leadership experience or a willingness to progress
- A current WWCC, first aid certificate and CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis training
This position would suit someone who is looking to create and maintain an authentic, creative, healthy, challenging and caring place for children, families and the team.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this highly rewarding opportunity to put your stamp on a high-quality education service as soon as possible.