Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Location: Hounslow, England
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst required by a company based in Heathrow. This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the financial oversight for the business units
- Complete month end process in SUN according to reporting deadlines
- Assist with preparation of weekly flash, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets
- Identification of opportunities and risks
- Ensure compliance with the company’s internal control procedures
- Develop detailed working knowledge of systems – billing, rostering, labour and purchasing, to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Proactively engage with station and divisional management to enhance understanding of their respective financials and assisting in optimising financial performance.
- Generate and present a range of financial and ad hoc reports for use by both internal and external customers
- Assist with the smooth integration of new start-up operations into the company’s financial reporting processes, ensuring adoption of robust financial controls
- Assist with pricing proposals for new customers and preparation of capex papers
- Ad hoc financial analysis
The ideal candidate for this role will be newly qualified accountant with a commercial background
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.