Information Security Analyst (INFOSECANALFAIR235) Saint Paul, Minnesota
Experienced information security analyst with experience review security based on the HITRUST Common Security Framework
This individual will participate in the ongoing review of third party vendors and will review internal security processes.
Requirements / Skills:
• Develop processes to support and document compliance with security policies.
• HITRUST practitioner certification
• Consult with business units in developing processes which support information security business requirements
• Evaluate business processes to understand where security controls may impact work flows and help define business requirements for security projects and technology
• Liaison between Information security and the user community to resolve issues related to security controls
• Review connections with 3rd party vendors/contractor to ensure compliance with security policies
• Document exceptions to security policies
• Interpret security standards and help IT team understand their applicability
• Identify needs for new tools and research most appropriate and cost effective tools
• Research technical configuration standards in order to ensure they meet accepted policies and procedures as well as industry best practices