Lead Engineer - DIF (LAB) Support –Linux / VMWare / Application (ENGREDHTHPFED8954) Chantilly, Virginia
Well rounded systems administrator/engineer with experience building and maintaining Red Hat Linux servers and various application servers on both hardware and VMWare ESXi platforms. The successful candidate will integrate monitor and maintain a myriad of test and development systems in a LAB environment.
- 6-8 years of system administration experience
- Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance--- if they have a poly great if not they will have to be willing to take it/get it.
- Strong experience with Red Hat Linux (RHEL)
- Experience with VMware ESXi platforms
- Experience with Application Server Technologies, Networking/TCP/IP, VMWare / virtual hosting environments Must live within a commutable distance to client site in Chantilly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent thinker and worker, needs little guidance