QHSE Manager (SRMRDJ001) Middlesbrough, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP38000 per annum|
Our client is a leading provider of engineering services and systems, providing specialised products to industries including the Oil & Gas sector and Defense. An opportunity has arisen for a QHSE Manager to join the expanding Teesside location.
This is the ideal role for an experienced QSHE Manager looking to develop their career with a globally established company.
As a QHSE Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment to ensure the required standards of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 are upheld.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out QHSE evaluations of projects, identify problem areas and ensure all matters are discussed with project engineers and clarified in order to avoid delays.
- Complete risk assessments for all related activities.
- Complete COSHH assessments for all applicable substances.
- Perform QHSE audits at specified intervals.
In addition to these duties employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
To be considered for the role of QHSE Manager, you must have:
- Experience in Quality Systems Management, NEBOSH and IOSH
- Completion on a recognised course in Quality, Health, Safety & Environment auditing.
- Knowledge from an engineering industry and associated systems.
To apply for the role of QHSE Manager, please apply via the button shown or email firstname.lastname@example.org If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Health & Safety Manager, H&S Manager, H&S Officer, Health, Safety, NEBOSH, Safety Manager, Health and Safety Officer, NEBOSH, Safety Officer, Health and Safety Management System, HSE, Health and Safety Consultant, Health and Safety Advisor, IOSH, QHSE, Health and Safety