Employment Branding Specialist (45093) Atlanta, Georgia
Employment Branding Specialist
The Employment Branding Specialist will be responsible for ideation, development, and implementation of all employment branding efforts, enterprise-wide, for Cox Communications. Inherent to this role is ensuring a consistent and engaging candidate message - in alignment with marketing collateral, company culture, and value proposition - in all collateral created for, and utilized by, the Talent Acquisition Team.
*** Please Note: This position can reside in any Cox Communications market.
Specific responsibilities may include:
1. Assist with the development and deployment of talent acquisition marketing collateral for recruiting events and candidate information.
2. Monitor and ensure on-going adherence to brand standards.
3. Support the redesign of the Cox Career Network to engage, inform, and excite candidates.
4. Assist with the development and deployment of talent acquisition displays for use at various recruiting events.
5. Support and ensure consistency of talent acquisition brand through various digital media/social media sites.
6. Oversee consistent branding and messaging for job postings.
7. Work with outside agency on branding and collateral, as necessary.
8. Oversee projects related to employment branding, employment collateral, and/or social media initiatives related to recruiting.
9. On-going maintenance and oversight of Recruiter's Toolkit.
10. Ensure consistent updates and communication to Talent Acquisition community regarding branding initiatives, ROI (where appropriate), and recommendations for future modifications.
11. Provide oversight of consistent branding and messaging for all recruiting tools.
12. Manage branding deliverables deadlines from start to finish.
13. Attend meetings and track assigned accountabilities and follow-up status of resulting action items.
1. 5+ years of experience required in related field in branding, to include support of social media branding and marketing collateral. 3+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related degree.
2. Demonstrated experience with developing and implementing consistent branding protocols.
3. Demonstrated experience developing and implementing branding collateral that supports identified business initiatives.
4. Proven experience and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
6. Demonstrated experience working closely with leaders to develop talent acquisition solutions for the business.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
1. BS/BA in related discipline strongly desired
2. Knowledgeable and skilled in talent acquisition and/or recruiting strategies.
3. Experience maintaining and updating intranet site, strongly desired.
4. Proven experience using Recruitment tools (ATS, job boards, etc).
5. Project management experience with the ability to develop detailed project plans.
6. Proven experience utilizing current, and fostering new, innovative relationship building strategies including social networks, external partnerships, and outreach.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.