HR Business Partner (43624) Atlanta, Georgia
A progressive HR professional who serves as a business partner to clients and provides a broad range of strategic HR services, leadership, change management, and organizational development consulting expertise to multiple, diverse client groups regarding key business issues. The individual will support business unit(s) with employees who reside locally and remotely. The HR Business Partner will develop strong working relationships, understand the business unit environment, take a consultative approach and act as a key advisor to members of the business unit leadership team.
1. Partner with business clients on initiatives in areas of organizational effectiveness, change management, strategic human resources planning, and on the design of department infrastructure/culture.
2. Flawless execution and delivery of value-added HR services, including but not limited to: talent acquisition, performance management, talent reviews, compensation planning and project management
3. Function as a coach to managers to enhance leadership abilities, relationships among teams/individuals, interpersonal communications and performance management.
4. Design, develop and implement various HR business projects and initiatives to proactively meet the needs of clients. Research best practices and provide strategic recommendations based on data analysis and incorporation of appropriate metrics to measure outcomes.
5. Work with managers to effectively diagnose organizational issues and partner to solve them.
6. Act as single point of contact for HR-related processes, issues/questions for assigned clients.
7. Ensures equity in performance management and compensation processes
8. Able to operate with considerable latitude and address situations that may have little or no precedent requiring original or new concepts.
9. Works with managers and employees to investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
1. 8+ years of experience in human resources with increasing responsibilities.
2. 5+ years of experience in a client-focused HR Generalist role, including experience as a specialist in one of the following core HR disciplines: staffing, employee relations, learning, or compensation.
3. 5+ years of experience with coaching and influencing senior management.
4. 3+ years of experience with change management and talent management.
5. Experience supporting a technology organization required.
6. Previous experience supporting any or all of the following departments: finance, supply chain, product development, strategy, marketing / sales, legal/regulatory affairs, or customer operations.
7. Ability to build partnerships at all levels.
1. BS/BA in a related discipline strongly preferred (i.e. Human Resources or Personnel Administration )
2. PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.